Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is how easy this post is to write. I have been crazy busy this week at work and with going to yoga on Monday and working out after work, it's nice to just jot a few things down to let you know I am alive.

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is my date night with my wonderful husband, David. We are meeting after work to hang out for a bit and go to dinner, still no idea where we might go, but just to spend time with him is all I need.

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is that it is 2 days away from my 4:30 am meditiation work out on Friday. I am very much looking forward to it and I think it will be a great way to start my weekend.

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is that David and I decided to book a couples hot stone massage while we go on our vacation in a few weeks. I can not tell you how beyond excited I am about this.

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is that the weekend after we go on vacation, we have a family portrait set up for David and myself. I am so excited about it as well and am looking forward to having some great pictures of us that are not of my doing. I will tell you more about this fabulous photographer very soon.

and finally...
What I am Loving this Wednesday is that I am started to feel a lot better at my job. It has taken me a while to find my groove, but it has finally clicked and I really really enjoy making things into my own and watch it succeed from my hard work.

Happy Wednesday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment