Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ten on Thursday

Thanks again to Roots and Rings for providing this weeks questions

1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?

I have an HTC Aria and I would rate it a 8.95. It is a great phone. I love it. I used to have an iPhone and I would rate that a 2.1 + .5 points for teaching me different ways to express hatred towards a phone. If you have read my blog at all, you would know that technology is a pretty big thing in my household. David already has his 3rd phones in a year. Don't worry, he haggles his way of ever having to pay anything for it.

2. What has been your most serious injury?
I got bit by a dog once. But let me tell you of my dumbest injury. I sprained my ankle many times as a child, one way was due to us tossing around a medicine weighted ball around. I tried to convince a friend that I was stronger than a teenage mutant ninja turtle and I could kick the medicine ball like a bouncy ball. I kicked it and it didn't move, but my ankle did!

3. What is one movie you hate and why?
Any of David's horrible Sci-Fi movies. I once watched one with him and it enticed me because it had Luke Perry in it. That didnt make it better. It was sort of a low budget idea of the movie Armageddon but it had aliens? and Luke Perry wasn't as cute as he was in 90210 time, so it was a complete waste of time and now I don't watch those movies with him anymore.

4. How many email addresses do you have?
Too many. 2 yahoo accounts. One from highschool and one from college. One that i use and share a domain with my husband. One for my photography and one just for no reason at all. What a waste of email space!

5. What website do you waste the most time on?
The Daily What. I Heart that sight. It has the most interesting things and then I just repost it on the facebook and then everyone likes it and I look all clever.

6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
I make the best salsa, I don't ever make it that often but there has been an occasion or two when I go all out and make my salsa. David loves it and I like to make him smile. I am pretty sure I will be making it in some time to come. Oh, but Chuy's has some amazing creamy jalapeƱo.

7. What is your dream car?
I pretty much have my dream car. It is a Dodge Hemi Charger. Oh by the way, did I mention that I have a Hemi? Yes, I have a Hemi. But if I could add another car to the list of cars that I own it would be a Dodge Hemi Challenger.

And let me just say, for the record. The only reason I do not own this car is by choice. I do not think it would responsible to drive such an amazing car as this and then to get it all dirty once we have a kid. Trust me, it would happen.

8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
I would go to the Outlet in San Marcos. I would either go to Dooney and Bourke or Coach. I need to own more. I have a problem. It's ok, but at least I can admit I have a problem.

9. What is your favorite board game?
Apples to Apples! It's the best game ever! David has decided to 'blow my mind' by reminding me that Apples to Apples doesnt have a board. But I would like to say that I don't care and it's just my favorite game so he can deal with it.

"That's right David! I'm talking to you, I know you can read this and you are smirking like a smirker stalker watching me right this while you watch Indiana Jones"

David's response "You mean watching you like someone who is right? Yea, that just happened. Snaaaapppp!"

This is my blog and I am awesome and so is Apples to Apples.

10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Whenever I feel like it. Right now I have been getting my hair colored. I love it so much and my stylist is the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment