Monday, March 14, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Thanks to Roots and Rings again for positing TOT.

1. What is your cleaning style like?
Our house is really big. I mean really big so it's hard to clean it all at once. But stuff can pile up, so what I have started to do is when I see stuff laying around the living room, I pick it up and leave it at the bottom of the stairs. So when I have to go upstairs, I can bring it with me. It actually helps out a lot. I wish I could find more time to sweep and mop, but the dishes, that's David's job. I just can't do dishes. And laundry... that happens on Saturday/Sunday. Every weekend. All of the clothes, sheets and towels. I might start doing mine during the week, I wear a lot of clothes.

2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
David bought me pearls this last winter, I really love to wear them whenever. But for me to change the feel of an outfit is perfume. I have started to learn that your smell can change everything, and with the right smell, you have a totally different outfit, and maybe pearls. :)

3. Do you like stormy weather?
You mean stormy like this?
Yes. I actually took that picture from my backyard when a storm was rolling in from the southeast of town. It was so beautiful. I also enjoy the hard rain and loud thunder that shakes the house. Not a fan when the power goes out or if I am sleeping and I wake up. For some reason, when I am in bed and there is a bad storm, I feel like the little kids in Poltergeist.
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Bomb Pop Popsicle! or Sweet Tea.

5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
Hot Tea. What can I say? I love tea!

6. Who is your favorite animated character?
That's really not an easy question. I love Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and she was actually a character based off of a book, but I have seen cartoons of Dorothy and children's books that are animated. So sorry if you were expecting another answer, but I do love Dorothy. Also Skeeter from the show Doug.

7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
My girlfriends and I had a slumber party one night while the boys went out on their own. We made jewelry boxes and this is mine.

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
No. I am still working on decorating the house up. But we have discussed nursery themes and a theme has already been decided for either boy or girl. I will not speak of what it is until it is done and all I have to say is that it will rock your socks off and you will be so jealous that you didn't have a room like this when you were a kid.

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
No, I used to be really into that. At the gym I try to watch the Home and Garden station on one of the TV's but honestly, I am just more obsessed with bad TV.

10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
I rode the motorcycle last week. That is probably the most risk-taking thing I have done in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment