Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


So, I came across this cute little blog This Kind of Love and thought I would participate this week. Let's see how it goes.

I'm lovin' Mr. Clean Bathroom Eraser.
This stuff is amazing. I have honestly tried so many different cleaners for the bathroom. This thing cleans in one easy swipe. It took care of rust, dust with no fuss. :) It's a really great product.

I'm also lovin' me some Teen Mom 2. I know this show is considered in the 'bad tv' category, but I bet you watch bad tv too, and I don't judge you. So let me what my mess and let me be.

I'm lovin' me a new Monday workout with my girlfriend, Pata at the Black Swan Yoga. I havent had such a great workout as that in a while.

I'm lovin' our new 'smart house'! David has been installing Z-Wave into the house, so now we know if anyone enters the house, and we can control everything (lights, ac, fans) by our phone or laptop. Yea, it's a really smart house.

and I'm lovin' that I get to see my little brother for the last time in a long time this weekend. My lil bro is turning into a man and shipping off to training camp. So proud of that seaman!

No comments:

Post a Comment