Monday, March 21, 2011

Ten On Tuesday!

Ten on Tuesday is provided to you by the wonderful Roots and Rings. I don't know how she does it every Tuesday, but she always has them ready! Thanks

1. What condiments are always, always in your fridge?
Ketchup, Mustard, Spicy Mustard, Olive Oil Mayonnaise, Grape Jelly and Ranch. Yes, I am the type of person that considers Ranch a condiment.

2. How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers?
Steak.. Medium / Burger... Medium Well.

3. What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes?
Homemade salsa. I am pretty sure David would agree.

4. What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out?
Romano's Macaroni Grill Dry Dinners. All you have to do is add some stuff and cooked chicken. Super easy and yummy to make. I would suggest this for anyone who wants a great quick meal.

5. What’s your favorite snack food lately?
Homemade popcorn. On top of the stove with some salt and lime.

6. What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home?
David and I go all out of weekend breakfast. He will make waffles and I will make eggs. Sometimes we will have bacon or sausage.

7. What’s your favorite thing to grill? How do you do it?
David is the griller in the family. But I will put together these amazing shrimp wraps. Slice of serrano pepper, slice of peppered cheese, placed in a butterfly of shrimp, wrapped in bacon. Grill.

8. What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite?

9. Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe.
It's called Caipirinha. It's a Brazilian drink that makes me giddy. You just need one and it is soo oh my goodness good.

10. How do you like your eggs?
I used to like them scrambled. Then David introduce me to something called fried eggs. It changed my world. It was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment