Monday, March 21, 2011

100th Post


So, a 100 posts ago, there was this lovely lady whose husband had to go out of town for business. She was bored out of her mind and had a hard time falling asleep with him away so she decided to take some space from the internet and make herself a blog. She had always had a hard time keeping up with it and recently, for the first time she has been able to keep up with this blog and share her stories with the interwebs. It hasn't been easy, but once she started getting in the habit of it, she started realizing that weeks, months and even years from now, her life will be documented. When she is awake in the middle of the night trying to calm a crying baby down, she can look back at the life she used to live. When she stays home on a Saturday night choosing to stay home to participate in arts and crafts instead of going out, she can look back on this blog and remember the fun times she once had. Yes, when she starts to get older, she will be able to remember what it was like to be young... oh so young.
But in all seriousness. I have really enjoyed spending my time telling you my stories and showing people a little bit of our life. I have no idea who you are and why you are reading, but I can only hope that at maybe some point I have made you laugh or made you think about something you hadn't thought about before. Maybe I showed you how normal your life really is because I live mine a little different, or maybe the opposite. Either way, I have shown myself in a new light and it had really helped me grow into the person I want to become. This blog has been able to remind me of what is really important and help me see how lucky I really am to live the life I have. I have been blessed in so many ways and even if you come here to see my boring life but know that it's okay to be who you are, then that is the greatest gift you can give me. I am so glad that you decided to stop by and I hope I have more adventures to tell you. Life is always bound to change and I hope to roll with the punches and keep you updated along the way. Thanks again for stopping by and you're welcome back anytime!
With all my Love,
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment