Friday, April 22, 2011

Wicked YouTube Video Wednesday

Hey All! I'm back with some more videos for you to enjoy. And no, I did not get any requests from anyone so again these are from me finding through out the week. Hope you enjoy them!


This cowboy just had a dream and he lived his dream. And you can too.



Life in a day. I know a film maker and have had conversations with him about movies, so I think that might entitle me to know a little something about knowing a 'good preview' when I see it.



This is really cute. I love child like things that bring me back and then make me jealous because when I was a kid we didn't have such awesome stuff as this to listen to .


Aren't Hour Glasses creepy? Like how is it that they can figure out how much sand to put in there for the size of it to make sure it's an hour every time. Well, know you don't have to wonder and just by watching this interesting video, you can know. I also suggest putting it on mute and listening to Dub while it plays. It's awesome.

The Hourglass from Ikepod on Vimeo.



And this is a video of a grown man screaming like a little girl. Seriously, who is scared of an elephant!


This last one is really creepy. I just like to imagine that he recorded this himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment