Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

Thanks again to Roots and Rings for this weeks questions.

1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
I probably read 1-2 blogs a day. I found Roots and Rings through someone I went to high school with and I have found some pretty interesting one along the way. Every blog I have on my reader list, I check out at least once a week, but hopefully one day, I can get this little blog to become a big blog. C'mon readers!

2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
Why do people have to have endless amounts of best friends? Sometimes I wonder if having multiple best friends cheapen the whole fact... but when I run down the list, I have a nice amount of my own.

The first is Mr. David Balentine. The man who knows my heart like no other. We have gone through our own experiences but he always loves me no matter what. He always is and will be there for me and I can only hope I always make him as happy as he has made me.

The second is my mother. My dad and grandmother always told me that when everything gets harder, my mom would always be there. I trust her more than anyone and she always has my best interest first. I know we didn't always get along when I was a teenager, but now as a wife I couldn't ask for anyone else to be there through everything I have gone through.

Everyone else who is my bestie or 'twinsie' you know who you are. And I love you all equally.

3. What’s your daily make up routine?
Wash Face. Moisturizer on face, neck and top of hands. Base coverage. Basic minerals powder and warmth. Light blush. 3 eyeshadow color. Under eyeliner. Liquid eyeliner on top. Base protection mascara. Black mascara. and Perfume... it really ties the whole look together.

4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
I've already had one and hoping to pull it off again soon. I hung out with my two ladies Pata and Lucy. We had the whole house to ourselves, wore pajamas. Did arts and crafts and ate junk food while we watched the best of late 90's, early 2000 teen flick movies. It was Ah- Mazing!

5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
Every two weeks you can find me at my nail salon getting my nails did. I book an appointment, they know me by name and I will usually talk to everyone there about politics of America and Foreign News. It's a very delightful time. And I always go by myself and I love it.

6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
It honestly took me a second of one that I could legally tell you about... and I actually started to type one out but can see how I could not tell that story either. So I will keep those stories to myself and you can just guess.

7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Jeans. I love blue jeans. Jeans with boots, tennis shoes, sandals, tank tops, whatever. So if it includes jeans then I'm down.

8. Do you have a beauty secret?
It's called money. Getting your hair done, nails done, body scrubs and smelling good costs money.

9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
I think I read it when I was 15 and then when I turned 16, I thought it was lame so I started reading Jane Magazine and Cosmo. If Lucy is reading this, I know she just shouted out 'Jane' with a fierce cry and hand to her heart. You really have to be a Jane reader to understand.

10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
I told my mom that I wanted to start wearing make-up. So she booked me an appointment with a make-up artist to teach me. I will always appreciate her for setting me up to win when it comes to my good looks.

1 comment:

  1. And by "beauty costs money" she means she gets those things done as little as I can manage to make it happen =) Our kids will probably end up getting bowl haircuts ... not because we lack taste but because we'll have to get a second mortgage to pay for a single fancy hair cut =)

    ReplyDelete