Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


What I'm Loving this Wednesday is that it is finally Hump Day! I have treated this whole day as if it was Thursday because tomorrow really is my Friday. I took the 8th off of work, so Hooray for a 3 day weekend!

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is my friend Ryan (I call him Ryna) offered to watch our dogs for us and protect the house while we are out of town, so that means- if you were thinking of stopping by, make sure to call first or you might be welcomed at the door with the end of a gun barrel and sound alarms going your way. Also, our house is z-wave friendly, in case you forgot to we know what happens in the house at all. times.

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is that this is really the last work day I have with my class. This has been my favorite class I have ever taught and I am so proud of how well they have progress. Also it shows how well I am doing at my job.

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is that I wrote my brother a letter yesterday, but decided to write him another today. I think I might even watch family guy and just write the whole episode out for him. I think that would be something that he liked.

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is that HR approved for me to post a flyer out to sell my camera charger. My camera got stolen at work and I figure, hey.. if they are dumb enough to steal my camera, they might be dumb enough to buy the battery charger for that camera for me. I will let you know how that turns out.

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is that the plan was to go work out after work, but I made an executive decision to meet my husband for so relaxing time with some friends at a local watering hole, I am very excited.

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is that yesterday we bought a dinning table and it will be delivered tomorrow. Oh, and we just hired a lawn service, so our house looks presentable now.

and last but not least,

What I'm Loving this Wednesday is this YouTube Video. I have been cracking up over it for the past 2 weeks, and I really have to share.



Happy Wednesday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment