Monday, April 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

A little friendly hello out to Roots and Rings, always grateful for some fun questions this week.

1. When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book?
Depends on the person. I'm going to assume that it's a girl because I don't think boys would like my types of books. But if you want a great book, The Reader. I don't think anything has been so powerful for me. That or any Chicken Soup for the Soul. That stuff is amazing!

2. Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron?
I wish I did the library more. But I'm a buyer of the books. David is actually just buying books off his phone with the Amazon reader application.

3. E-readers, yay or nay?
I think I want one because it just looks so boss. But really I love the hardcover book. nothing can beats a hardcover book.

4. What was your favorite book as a child?
Any of the Berenstain's Bears book. I had every single book available and it was just wonderful to grow up with their stories and know that our children will get to enjoy them as well.

5. If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?
Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the Wind and Scarlett. She is my favorite character ever. I love how fierce she is and even though issues do come her way, she always has her head held high and has no problem telling you what is on her mind.

6. What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
The Giving Tree. Why can't that be a movie?

7. What is your all-time favorite book?
Again, Scarlett. It's better than Gone with the Wind, and it's just an amazing book.

8. How many books do you read at once?
I read one at a time. But I do collect books for me to read, right now I have 2 more books waiting for my attention.

9. What is your favorite book genre?
Love. Is that a genre? Well it should be.

10. Which Harry Potter book is the best? Or haven’t you read them at all?
I read the first one and then I gave up. Magic creeps me out in the word form.

No comments:

Post a Comment