Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wicked YouTube Video Wednesday

So I am trying something new. I'm calling it Wicked YouTube Video Wednesday. I come across some really great video's through out the week and I think you might enjoy them too. Don't you worry, they are all work appropriate, and some you don't even need sound for, but I hope you enjoy them and I hope you come by next Wednesday for more. Let me know if you have any, I would love to post some fun stuff!


This is a little girl named Sadie. An she thinks that you can do anything. And so do I!


This is awesome and yet very interesting.


The Foo Fighters played a concert in a fan's garage. I would pay money to be in that garage, but didn't have to since they recorded it.


This is one of the best 'Best Man' speeches I have seen yet.


And last but not least, this guy is awesome. I am jealous of his mad skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment