Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten On Tuesday.

You know what time it is! Ten on Tuesday.. don't have time to write a whole page about yesterday so I decided to cheat. :D

1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
No. I was thinking about adding pink and red hearts around the house. But I think that might be just a little too much. But I did send David an message with a link for pre-ordering flowers. I wrote "It's never too early to pre-order for the the one you love." I hope he got the hint.

2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
My work laptop has a picture off all the dogs sitting together, lookin all cute. My laptop at home has a picture I took of Aradia hooping with fire. They are both awesome.

3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I use my head. I plan everything out in my head. For some reason I can actually remember events and things like that. But everyday when I walk into work, I write a list of things that I need to do. I do pretty well getting those things done. I wish I could use a planner, but it is just another thing to carry around.

4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I love my purses. All of them are different and I try to make sure it's something that can go with anything. It usually does. But I think I switch them out about every 2 months. There are 2 lovely purses at Coach I have had my eye on recently. Looks like they would like a shoulder to hang on.

5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
Barat and Bereta! They are mormon and they crack me up. They actually are working on a movie. And I think Tony Danza might be in it as well. That is just an Oscar winner right there.

6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
I use my husband, David Balentine. He's pretty good at it. He got me to marry him right before the New Year so we would get more on our taxes, our marriage is just a sham to fool the government.

7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?

A lot? Let's see.... yeah no.. I thought about listing them all- but I don't have time. Just consider a lot to be a good answer.

8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Mexico and South America. Ole!

9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
A lot? 4 in our bedroom. 2 dogs pillows. 8 in the guest bedroom. a bunch in our roommates room. and like 12 in the living rooms. oh and 8 in the upstairs library. So a lot?

10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
It is never too cold. If it was acceptable to wear flip flops right now I would do it. Toe socks makes flip flops so much more fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment