Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ten On Tuesday.

Decided to add some Ten on Tuesday to my blog this week. Lucky you!

1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
I do not paint my nails. I actually get my nails done once every 2 weeks. Yes, fake nails with square tip french manicure. My goal is to eventually ween on the fake nail and just get a mani and pedi every two weeks.

2. Do you like to sneeze?
ummm. no. Sometimes I have to sneeze and it gets stuck half way and I'm staring at a light bulb trying to convince myself I need to sneeze, that is the only time I like to sneeze because it is a lot less uncomfortable than standing there squinty face staring at a light.

3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
I am trying to get in the habit of filling up my car when it gets to the half mark. The only reason is I am in constant fear that the zombie apocalypse is on it's way and it is suggested if in a emergency to have at least half a tank in your car to take you to another city. But let's be honest, they say to have a bike to escape zombie because they can't hear a bike coming. But I also don't mind hitting zombies down with my hemi.

4. Were you named after anyone?
So.... my family is religious. I was raised Catholic, and if I remember the story correctly.. When my mother was pregnant with me she had a dream that the Virgin Mary came to her to tell her she would have a daughter and to name it Elizabeth. There was more to it, but that basic point of it is that I am named after the Virgin Mary's sister.

5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
One last night.... Baked Lemon Chicken - it was really great. I did for serving of two, but same mushroom sauce as the 6 serving. And I added Lemon zest and garlic. And and I cooked the chicken on the stove. It was really really great! Then we had sugar free cheesecake pudding with strawberries. So yum!

6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
Just get the sandwich. No need to get a combo meal or sides. The main meal is usually going to be enough food for you.

7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
neither. I constantly have an ache in my ear and I hate sore throats- so both are no wins for me.

8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
I have a tiny little scar on my right hand. It's on the knuckle for my pointer finger. I was really young when I got it but I am pretty sure it was from when some lady in my neighborhood was walking her dog and I put my hand out to pet the dog, the dog bit me, the lady ran off. So guess who was screaming crying and had to get taken to the Hospital on Sunday night... it's not a fond memory.

9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
Well I think I can only hold this title for so long until someone takes it from me, but as of now I think I can say I am known for throwing a great party. Within 2 months we had a Housewarming party, Thanksgiving Pot Luck Dinner and a New Years Eve Party. I am tired of throwing parties! But I have had fun at each and every one of those! Totally worth everything we had to go through to make them happen.

I guess with my family I am known for always bringing smiles. I really enjoy that I make my family laugh with my silliness.

10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
If I wasn't counting calories and could eat whatever I wanted, a whole bunch of buttah! not butter, but buttah! and a side bowl of syrup to dip my pieces in. With fried eggs. and turkey bacon....*drool* turkey bacon. But I went to Ihop and I had to get a Fit to eat Omelet and had a pancake. That's what I can eat now.



No comments:

Post a Comment