Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Thanks to Roots and Rings for posting the Ten On Tuesday! Hope you enjoy my Ten for Today!

1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
That is really hard. I was lucky enough to have such a great childhood there are so many memories that are considered favorites. I think it's just the memory of getting to go shopping with my mom and my grandmother. Every Saturday, there just wasn't anything as special as hanging out with her. And she would take me to Luby's... that was always a bonus!

2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
I love with my whole heart. I honestly want to like everyone and love everyone, but I can't. So when I love, I love with my whole heart and for a very, very long time.

3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
How is that a fair question? Well I don't have a human child, but I do have 3 beautiful dog children. They are fantastic! My favorite thing about Copeland is that he is loyal, even if he could run away he never would. Johnny is his dancing. That dog loves to dance with me or by himself. Ella is how beautiful she knows she can be. She is so snobby and so sweet.

4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Laying on the couch and watching a movie with David while he touches my back as I lay my head on his lap. We like to cuddle a lot. I have no problem with that at all.

5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
Right now is a new place called Zorba's in South Park Meadows. I have their number in my phone for pick up. It's greek food and it is so amazingly wonderfully good!!

6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
My pearls. David bought me pearls for Christmas, I love them so much.

7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Wednesday. It's hump day, if you can get through Wednesday than it's smooth sailing after that.

8. What is your favorite dessert?
Tiramisu!! Yum Yum Yum I have had a love affair with tiramisu since I was 16.

9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
Benefits Eye Bright. Do you have dark circles under those eyes? Don't want to inject cow fat in your face? Get some Eye Bright! Will light up the dark and make those eyes sparkle!

10. What is your favorite smell?
It used to be David's armpits, but he changed deodorant. So now it's this little space on his neck when he gets out of the shower. I love smelling David. Oh, and my wallflowers from Bath and Body Works. I counted and I have 8. Yes, 8 wall flowers. I think I have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment