Friday, February 11, 2011

Being sick can really wear you out.

So the last time I wrote on here was Tuesday and I have been trying really hard to keep up. But I have been sick. And it's not like a flu sick, it's just a uncomfortable sick. I told you on Monday I started my bootcamp and Tuesday left me too much in pain to get out of bed to go. Well Wednesday came and in case you are not from Austin, we got early morning sleet. So when I woke up at 4:30 in the morning, there was ice everywhere and I wasn't really in the mood for working out on ice while I was still couching and sneezing. Thursday happened and I did it! I finally woke up and got out of bed and headed over to my boot camp. So I showed up a few minutes early, no big deal. But then no one showed up at all. I was 8:35 and I finally drove around the parking lot to see if I missed the location and no one was there. Turns out they canceled it due to weather and forgot to tell me about it. So I went to the gym to go pump some iron. That brings us to Friday. I woke up at 4:30 and then went right back to bed. But body was too tired to wake up and I didn't want to argue with it and ended up waking up at 6. I got to work early and even found time to buy donuts for everyone from the grocery store.
So now I am at work and even though this week has flown by with everything there was to do, this day can not move fast enough. I decided to update my blog during my break and for some reason today I feel like I am taking Crazy Pills. That everyone I am interacting with today is playing dumb and asking the most pointless dumbest questions. So maybe I might have the case of the grumpies or maybe I have lost patience to be able to handle anyone right now, but I thought it would be fair warning to stay away from my bad side until my weekend starts and I am out of here! I hope Next week will work better in my favor, I think I am excited that I get a weekend with my husband and that is all I can look forward to right now, as long as he doesn't ask me any dumb questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment