Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Thanks to Chelsea over on Roots and Rings! for Ten On Tuesday.

1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
As a matter of fact, there are things and vacations that we are looking forward too. David and I will be taking a motorcycle class soon and then once I’m ok with riding on a bike, we are going to the “Island” We’ve gone before and had such a great time, it’s only right we go again!

2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Flip Flops and Sandals!! They are the best thing ever. Everyone always loves Sun Dresses, they are cute but not always needed.

3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Alcoholic, Vodka and Raspberry Lemonade / Non- Some good all Sun Brewed Sweet Tea!

4. Do you tan or burn?
I Tan for a slight second and then I go into full burn mode.

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
My goal for this summer is to get more things done in the sunny weather. Summer comes and goes and I always wonder where it went. This year, I am going to try to take advantage of it.

6. What is your favorite summertime food?
There is this fruit salad I love to make, and it tastes best in summer. Watermelon and Cantaloupe in a yummy mint vinaigrette syrup.

7. What song most says “summer” to you?

Beach Boys. Wouldn't it be Nice.

I Included a link on that song in case you want to hear it and smile.

8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
I am still trying to convince myself I can change the color on the wall. It’s weird that I own this house, it makes a decision like wall color like such a huge, big deal.

9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Undertow. It scares the crap out of me. And that gross feeling when you get sand stuck somewhere it shouldn’t be.

10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
I went to one. It was a girl scout camp. I got bit by 100 fire ants and in the bathroom stalls they had a sign that said “If it’s yellow, let it mellow. If it’s brown, flush it down.” I never went to camp after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment