Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


Trying out the Ten on Tuesday again, hope you enjoy!

For each of the following 10 categories, tell us which brand/product you use and why.

1. Cell Phone
My husband works for AT&T. I work for AT&T. We both enjoy technology. So I think it is safe to say we are very picky about our phones. This pretty little number is my new phone. HTC Aria. I love this phone. It is the greatest phone I have ever have. And if someone really thinks that their iPhone4 is better than the Aria, then I invite you to come test it out next to mine. My phone will blow yours out of the water.

2. Email
Anything Gmail. David owns the domain - moosebite.com. Reason being because he was watching Monty Python and during the rolling of credits there was a joke about a moose biting one of their sisters. I don't get it either- but we now have moosebite.com. I also have balentinephoto.com. And a gmail account. And one yahoo account that I haven't used since I was single.

3. Toothpaste
I only use Colgate. It honestly is really hard to find a a toothpaste company that does not animal test. I know Crest does and has continued. And I know Colgate does, but only as a last option of testing when all other tests have failed. It still makes me uncomfortable but sometimes I feel it is the best that I can get since I don't want to brush my teeth with soap and need to prevent my cavities.

4. Car
We're Americans. We love American cars and we both drive a Dodge. I know everyone has their own view of what they prefer in a vehicle- but for me it is the honest fact that I want to love my car and I want to look good in it. David has a Dodge Hemi Ram and I have a Dodge Charger (no hemi yet). If things go as planned- like they normally do, I should have a Hemi in about 2 years.

5. Writing Utensil

A keyboard. I sit at a computer all day long. When I go home, I do try to avoid my laptop but I can't ignore it - I still use my keyboard. If you were looking for a more specific answer in regard to what I use to write - I would say a sharpie. I love sharpies. They are so much fun and can have so much done with them.

6. Lotion
For Body - I use Dove, lotion and soap. I love dove. It is so smooth and feels so clean and just makes me feel pretty. For my face I use Olay. Lotion and soap, and I have noticed a huge difference and am loving my complexion.

7. Interior Paint
I am very picky about colors. It has to blend just right, it has to have a nice texture and will be under much scrutiny from myself until I decide whether or not it is appropriate to go on the wall. When you are painting a room- you are giving it a personality and your home a theme. If you can't figure that much out- then you should hire a decorator.

8. Soda/Drink
I don't drink soda. I drink juice and water. A lot more water than anything else. But if I am feeling down and need a pick me up- nothing can put a smile on my face like a sparkling water with a nice squeeze of lime. And if I can get a bendy straw and a little pink umbrella- then I am in heaven.

9. Laundry Detergent
I love Tide. I just switched to Tide Cold Water. For Softener, I have to have Downy. It makes everything so soft and I love when I put down new sheets. With dryer sheets, I have switched to Snuggle. I am thinking about checking out Mrs. Meyers - I love their smells and am still looking for the dog shampoo from Mrs. Meyers too!

10. Medicine
I honestly am not that picky about what type of medicine I get. I know David loves Excedrin - which is too strong for me, and I prefer Tylenol all the way. Their cold, cough, flu, throat, ect... always helps take care of me. So I guess I am a little picky in regard to what I place in body, but I hate to take medicine and try to avoid it at all cost, so I would rather it actually work,

No comments:

Post a Comment