Thursday, July 8, 2010

America's Got Talent


A few posts ago I spoke about this amazing band called Arc Attack. I'm sure if you scroll down a bit you should be able to find it. Anyway, they are a little something of amazing and David and I have tried to follow and support them as much as we can. I found out recently that they had gotten on this show called "America's Got Talent."
David and I don't like shows like American Idol - mainly because we think it's crap and I have a moral issue with the main fact of the try-out episode's. I have heard and read that they will build these "bad singers" up as much as they can to make them believe they are amazing singers, and let them be humiliated by some grumpy old people behind the judge's panel. Anyway... we usually don't like judging shows, but when I decided to watch an episode, David and I got really into it. Soon enough we caught ourselves recording this show, and we honestly look forward to watching whenever it comes on. We Love this Show!!
So Arc Attack went on because they are awesome and they get sent to Las Vegas to compete in the 2nd round. David and I watched the 2 night show and the 1st night- they found out that they don't even have to try-out they are automatically going to the 3rd round in Hollywood! Hooray!
So we are very excited to cheer on our favorite scientist, Arc Attack! So be sure to watch NBC next Tuesday at 8 central and vote for ARC ATTACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment