Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wicked YouTube Video Wednesday

Time for some videos again. You know you look forward to this as much as I do!

This is a very sweet story and it just reminds me that it is up to us to share stories of our loved ones that are no longer here. I think about my Annie and Papa every day and I look forward to sharing their stories with you soon.

No More Questions! from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

If you know anything about me then you would know that I stand for human rights. And to me it doesnt matter who you love. You should love in your life. And this is a really great statement. So please, take a listen because maybe you can see what I and many other people see.


This guy is really, really excited to be an American.


And in case you missed it, Jon Stewarts take on the Osama Bin Laden



Imagine your coming to your death. Can't? Well he can tell you what its like. And what happens when you cheat death.

No comments:

Post a Comment