Friday, May 6, 2011

Beatle-mania



Thursday Night, David and I went out to celebrate one of our friend's birthdays. We got out there and had the normal conversation and catch up with the rest of our friends. But then at the end of the night I found myself at a separate table from the rest of the group with just a few friends. My very dear friend, Jessica and I just started randomly singing Beatles songs. Yep, just out of no where singing Beatles songs. And then what happened? More people started singing Beatles songs. Then there came a point where we were singing at the top of our lungs just trying to remember any lyrics to any song with bystanders cheering on. I don't think I have every had so much fun just singing with my friends. It became such a fun thing that David and I were singing and then he stopped, looked at me and asked, do you want to go home and watch 'Across the Universe'? Without any hesitation, I jumped up said yes with the biggest smile on my face and ran around to say my goodbyes. We got home, turned the projector on and watched one of the greatest Beatles tributes movies ever. Not only did we watch the whole thing, but I found it very necessary to tweet and post on facebook of every song we were singing. So I leave you with just a few of the songs we sang last night, but i do have to recommend, that if you ever have a chance to hold an impromptu sing-a-long of The Beatles, take it. You won't ever regret it.

"What would you do if I sang out of tune, would you stand up and walk out on me."


"Happiness is a warm gun." :)


"All you need is Love, Love is all you need."


By the way, it was no easy at all to pick those. My advice is to go find the movie 'Across the Universe' and then you can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment