Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Thanks again over to Roots and Rings! Here's my Ten on Tuesday!

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
It is cold. I was just talking to a coworker yesterday that on Saturday I wore shorts and now it’s cold. Right now it is 50 degrees and the high today is a 74. And it’s May! Seriously? Yes, May!

2. Do you like the zoo?
I love the zoo. The one is Austin is a little, humph. I wouldn’t go, but the one in San Antonio is pretty great. My favorite animal is the elephant. I love to watch the elephant!

3. Do you eat coconut?
I hate coconut. The flavor, the texture, really everything about it. I hate it so much! I tried a drink with coconut, it didn’t take long before I just gave up and threw it away.

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
I used to be really good a hammering nails. At least I think I was. I bet if you ask my dad, he might disagree. But I got that nail in! Now, I have a wonderful husband that will hammer in the rest of my nails so I won’t have to.

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
Not really. One of my favorite things about my childhood was that we would go on a vacation about once every 2 years. My dad would plan out the whole thing and take us and let us see everything. I always appreciated it and looking back I appreciate it even more.

6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two. I always have to have 2. David also sleeps with 2. He could probably sleep with one or none, but he knows I need to have two.

7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go to the bathroom.

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
I would like to. I went to a camp once and looking back it was fun but I wish I went to more. I think it would be a great memory for them to have with their siblings and friends.

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
I don’t really eat baked potatoes. I could probably count on one hand how many baked potatoes I have eaten. But when I do eat baked potatoes, I like to have them with everything on them. Not item is spared on my potatoes.

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
I did. When I was 5. I remember being so excited about it because I was a big girl and I was going to learn how to swim! And then I remember being sad that my class was over because that meant I couldn’t swim anymore I really love being in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment