Friday, October 23, 2009

Our little girl isnt so little anymore


Well hello there! Long time no... blog? I have honestly just been to lazy and busy to keep up with this blog. And I kept thinking about it and here I am taking up this little piece of the Internets and not even using it! I felt so wasteful! So now I am going to try my hardest to keep up as much as I can. A lot of new things are going on in our life and I hope to keep you informed as much as I can!

This blog is dedicated to our little Ella. There was a post before when we just got her and looking back at all those cute pictures of how tiny she was, now shes bigger. A lot bigger. Last time she got weighed she is at a total of 32 pounds and now bigger than her older brother Johnny. But with all honesty she still thinks shes a little puppy. With those little green eyes that just look up with a look of "C'mon! You know I'm too cute to ignore!" Taking her to the dog park is more interesting than it used to be. She completely ignores ever dog in the park and goes up to every single human possible to get attention. Whenever David or I try to pay attention to Johnny or Copland, there is little Ella scootin her way to to grab the attention away from them.
I think the best way to describe Ella's personality is in one name that I hear David call her daily. That would be the word 'Brat' because really she is our little brat. To give her credit she is learning so much i.e. hugs, sit, lay down, down, stay but if she wants something she usually finds a way to make you notice her, then a little snort or grunt that she lets out usually gives us a hint of what she wants. I like to think she found a way to talk in her own way and when those little snorts come out and just pat her on the head and call her 'my little piggy'. So here she is, 7 months old, our little girl that isn't so little anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment