Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Old and New




Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but there was of course a great reason for it. My brother came in town from Vegas!! We had such a great time all weekend, and I will blog about him in the next one since I'm on Windows, and don't have the pictures to go with the story. But what I do have it truly amazing! While I was dropping my brother off in San Antonio, I notice a big red box on my parents counter with paper and junk resting on top. Of course being me, I immediately move the papers aside and open it. It really felt like coming across a buried treasure. I open this box to find film slides. Nothing but film slides! All different in years, and some souvenirs. Here are some to look at, and I hope you enjoy them!

This is my Dad growing up .


This is my Grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment