Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brother Time


I know that this blog is out of order according to the time line that my brother came in on Thursday, but my excuse for that is that I have Linux and Windows, and unfortunately not all of my pictures are on the same account. So now being on Linux I can share some pictures and memories my brother and I shared while him being in Austin!
I was so excited with Michael coming into town, I woke up a little earlier than usual and headed to the store. I wanted to make sure I had everything that could make him happy so whenever he would think of me or Austin he would smile. So really I tried to bribe him with enjoyable treats. I loaded up on Vitamin Water, extra homade popcorn, freshly squeezed Lemonade, and Limeade, and a freezer full of all the frozen food I could throw in the oven to make his tummy happy. I will have to admit that even though my brother is of the rightful age of 18, I can still see him as my little brother when he was 5.
So Thursday I picked him up from the airport with his flight delayed an hour and a half, but sure enough when i finally saw him, me jumping up and down, and giving him hugs and kisses somewhat scared off the other passengers of his plane. But sure enough I picked him up, and took him to the best BBQ in Austin, Vic's BBQ! Which followed a day of relaxing until night fell. I had a photoshoot to do Thursday night, but from what I understand my husabnd and Michael went to a friends for more BBQ. (Which is something we love to do in Texas). Friday consisted of going to Mt.Bonell and eating Whataburger to an amazing Hillcountry view on the Lake and then chasing around peacocks at Mayfield Park. We drove around downtown to show him what 6th st. looks like in the middle of the day, and found ourselves relaxing at a pool til it turned dark. We got dressed and enjoyed some bowling until it was time for bed, and enjoyed our Saturday with just relaxing and hanging out. I've loved every minute I had with my brother, and it just goes to show, even in you live in a town like Las Vegas you can still have a blast in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment