Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ten On Tuesday.

Ten on Tuesday

Thanks to Roots and Rings for this weeks TOT. Sorry I have 2 for today- but catching up on the blog since I have been so busy recently.

1.What do you order at Starbucks?
Triple – Grande – Sugar Free Vanilla – Nonfat – 1 Sweet N Low – 1 Splenda – 160 degrees – extra foam – Latte.

Or…

Triple – Grande – 3pump – Nonfat – Light Whip – 160 degrees – White Mocha.

Don’t judge me- I used to work at Starbucks and it took me 2 years to figure out my signature drink.

2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
There used to be this placed called Maggie’s in San Antonio. They have shut down so now all my childhood memories are lost in some business that has taken that building over. Next to Maggies would be my kitchen. Man, when my husband and I get together to make breakfast, we do not mess around. Ask any of our wonderful friends that have gotten to sleep over. The Balentines throw it down when it comes to breakfast!

3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Well yes I am. But I will not put this out to the world. My twitter account is private but since the only person who reads is my mom, I think I will have to pass on my twitter name. So she won’t stalk me more than she already does. But I enjoy the twitter. It’s the fast food of the social networks.

4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Scrooged. I love Bill Murray and that movie is the best Christmas Movie hands down. But a Christmas Story is in a good standing for 2nd place. “You’ll shoot your eye out!”

5. Are you a good gift giver?
I think I am an amazing gift giver. I really try to think long and hard what you would enjoy most. I try to make sure my gifts are something that you will use more than once.

6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
It’s not horrible. I used to be jealous of the girls that would have the bubble handwriting, but whatever. I have my own and the older than I get the more my handwriting looks like my moms.

7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
For the most part. In high school I met this guy who was taking a calligraphy class, so he taught me different ways to sign my name. I find it very elegant and classy.

8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
Nope. I wouldn’t want to. It’s already cold enough here, and then on top of being with too many people- not my idea of a fun time.

9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Alcohol. When we throw a party or get a bottle for the liquor cabinet, we don’t settle for anything crappy. You might as well like it if you are spending more than $20 for a beverage.

10. Who is your favorite public speaker?
Michelle Obama. Her speech at the Democratic convention before Obama got elected brought me to tears and made me believe in the strength in our country to overcome an situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment