Monday, September 20, 2010

Who counts chicken's anyway?


So I have been trying to hide out. I have avoided this blog like the plague. And the only reason is because good news is on the way. And I have known about this good news for a while, but let's just be honest here. You should be blaming my mother for not letting me tell you anything.

Reasons being since she decided to ingrain into my head that I can not count my chicken's before they hatch.The way I learned that lesson as a child was due to a raffle done at the end of every six weeks in Junior School. The last raffle that was done of the school year was a bike. And I knew that I would win it. I talked about where I would ride my bike when I won it and how jealous everyone would be of me. And did I win the bike? NO! I won a gift certificate to T.C.B.Y.! And I don't even like frozen yogurt! So that was a bust and since then I really try to not "count my chickens before they hatch."

So since then, I will keep mum about things. But on Thursday morning, our news will be official. And also on Monday morning. And I'm sure there will be other things to announce as well. But those are the 2 biggest things right now in our life.
So until Thursday, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment