Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ten on Thursday

I missed the last Ten on Tuesday last week - So I did it on Tuesday, and catching up with this weeks today! I know its a little confusing, but here you go!

1. What is your current favorite television show?
There just can't be just one! Here is a list of shows I watch with my wonderful Husband...
* America's Got Talent
* Burn Notice
* Psych
* If you really knew me
* Tosh.0
* The Soup
The shows I watch by myself
* Project Runway
* Teen Mom
* Jersey Shore
* Keeping up with the Kardashians
* Kourtney and Khloe take Miami
and anything else bad that rots your brain.

2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Can't I have both? Apple Juice is wonderful for a hangover and orange juice is great to create that hangover!

3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
I've always thought about watching, but don't really care. It's just a shark. And I find the term 'Great White Shark' very offensive and racist.


4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
* Google
* The Daily What
* Facebook
* Blame it on the Voices
* Beer or Kid
* The High Definite

I keep busy at work :)


5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
Green Beans: Steamed or in a casserole
Asparagus: Steamed or Grilled
Potatoes: Chopped into sticks and deep fried
Carrots: Grilled, with squash and Zucchini

6. What is your favorite flower?
Daisies! They were my wedding flower, and if I could have an entire garden of daisies, I don't think I could ever be sad in my own back yard.

7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
Indifferent. Maybe a touch of class, depending if you actually wash them after a use.

8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)

I will place HEB and Central Market in the same boat since they are under the same people that run them. Lowe's. and..... JC Penny. I always find the craziest sales there.

9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
Drink! I use straight alcohol for cooking. Wine is something I will always enjoy drinking.

10. What’s your bedtime?
Whenever I get too tired waiting for David to get sleepy and I just give up. Between 10 and 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment